There are three light-filled residences on the property, all done to the highest standard, all cohesive in design. All with surround sound. The main house boasts 7500 square feet over three levels. A complete $500,000.00 remodel done in 2018.
Primary residence main floor showcases the following:
- Oak hardwood floors throughout.
- Carrara marble entry with custom double doors
- Large family-style kitchen with 10-foot island, 6 foot sub-zero refrigeration, freezer, and wine cooler system.
- Authentic English AGA cooker, 12 foot China/buffet next to family dining with glass-front
- Chefs pantry with wine cooler, floor to ceiling storage cabinets
- Wet bar with built-in ice maker, and beverage cooler, glass-front
- All work surfaces are Calcutta and Carrara marble
- Family room with wood-burning fireplace
- Powder room
- Large formal dining room
- Large formal living room with wood-burning fireplace and views of the pond, pasture, and French doors leading to extensive brick patio
- Family room
- Craft room/playroom
- Ample storage Walkout basement level:
- Full kitchen
- Large bathroom with shower
- Living room area
- (Bedroom- theatre room-safe room- storage)
- Walkout to pool and fire pit
- Master suite consisting of walk-in closet and laundry. Wood burning fireplace, private balcony overlooking pool and fire pit.
- Master Bathroom with walk-in glass shower, claw foot tub, his and her vanities, and separate water closet.
- Three ensuite bedrooms, one with laundry
- Morning Kitchen
- Family Room
- Ample Storage
WALKOUT BASEMENT LEVEL
- Full kitchen
- Large bathroom with shower
- livingroom area
- (Bedroom -theatre room -saferoom - storage)
- Walkout to pool and firepit
- Center aisle barn with eight 12x12 matted stalls all with Nelson waters, hay drops from loft.
- Two hot/cold ceramic wash stalls complete with vacuum and heat lamps.
- One stall with removable wall for foaling.
- Climate controlled feed room with running water and refrigeration
- Storage room with floor to ceiling cupboards
- Pharana fly control system
- Large hayloft with access to all stalls for drop
- Tiled floor laundry room with saddle pad and blanket storage
- Tack cleaning area with hot/cold water, storage
- Bathroom with duel access
- Exquisite tack room with hardwood floors and 20 foot stone fireplace
- Mini Kitchen
- Two custom saddle closets
- Large storage closet
- Two tack closets
- Built-in desk/office space
- 1200 square foot two-bedroom farm managers apartment with newly updated hardwood floors, full bathroom, laundry room, open concept kitchen, dining, family room. Master bedroom with large walk-in closet.
THE SHOP/GUEST HOUSE
- A 4,000 square foot separate residence over two floors, a $700,000 build-out completed in 2019.
- Attached 500 square foot custom fitness room and full unfinished basement.
- Six car/equipment (1,500 sq feet) covered parking, large 2,000 sq foot RV and workshop garage.
Residence main floor:
- Enter via French doors into a light-filled guest house that rivals the main residence.
- Custom heart pine flooring from 150-year-old trees,
- Custom tin ceiling,
- Open staircase, with attached custom slide, bordered by 200-year-old custom wood wall
- Bi-fold door system from dining area,
- Bath with large walk-in shower
- Large open concept room with wood burning stove, custom made log holder.
- Restaurant-style refrigeration system, dishwasher, ice maker, open shelving and bar. Large sitting area wired for all games, sound.
GUEST HOUSE SECOND FLOOR
- Dining area
- Sitting area with wood burning stove
- Snug area
- Full kitchen and laundry
-3 large ensuite bedrooms, all bathrooms with heated floors
- All work surfaces granite or Carrara marble
- Four 3-4 acre pastures, three interconnected, all with run-in sheds, electrics, and Nelson waterers. One set up as a cross country field
- Wood rail fence surrounds property and pastures
- 90 x 200 covered, lighted arena
- Extensive brick paths and patio space overlooking pool and pond
- Screened gazebo
- 20 x 40 in-ground pool with easy maintenance plantings
- Flagstone patio with six-foot circular fire pit
- Southern Pines 7.9 miles
- Pinehurst 13 miles
- Vass 5.9 miles
- Carolina Horse Park 14 miles
- 40 golf courses within a 25-mile area, including the world-famous Pinehurst No. 2.
- The Pinehurst area boasts of having 15 of the Top 100 courses in North America
- Weymouth Woods 6 miles